A comparatively modern church built in Rainham in
1957 and being progressively upgraded as funds
become available. The first phase was assisted by a
grant from the Landfill Tax scheme.
Work is currently under way to re-order the main
church and to provide a more flexible worship space.
The contract includes a new underfloor heating
system, new lighting and facilities for audio-visual
The existing windows are being replaced, levels of
insulation improved, and the whole area rewired, replastered
New furniture and flooring will provide the
opportunity and the setting for drama, dance and
music to play an increasing part in worship.